If this is not your first pregnancy, chances are you've hardly had a chance to consider this birth journey, as you have been so busy caring for your family and juggling many plates.
You may also feel that your needs at an antenatal class are slightly different from first time parents. You may already be familiar with many of the processes and concepts and don't have many hours to watch an in depth course.
Thats why The Birth Collective is proud to launch our new webinar to give you a focused class with an expert Q&A and chance to meet other parents on a similar journey.
Parents attending a refresher class do so because they want to:
- learn ways to have a better, or more positive experience of birth this time
- Refresh their understanding of things such as when to go to hospital and what pain relief options are available
- A basic introduction to hypnobirthing
- Find practical solutions to the challenges of caring for a newborn and another child
This course will provide you with a reminder of the process of birth, an understanding of the birth options ahead of you, and allow you to prepare and relax by listening to our panel of practicing doctors and midwife.
We will cover:
- Preparing for birth and the onset of labour
- An introduction to hypnobirthing
- When to go to hospital
- Options for pain relief
- Postnatal recovery and breastfeeding basics
- Introducing your baby and managing with a newborn and other children
- Q&A with our panel of experts
This course is given as a 90 minute webinar via Zoom on:
27th August 2020 at 20:00 GMT